Saturday, February 19, 2011

02.16.2011 (Posted By Rebecca--Trevor's mom)

Excerpts from Trevor's First Official Email ...

Hey Mom, it's Trevor. Sorry that its taken so long to get back to you with everything. I'm writing you a letter, but you probably won't get it for a couple days still.
Things have just been really busy here, but everything is great. We're only supposed to write on P-days because there really isn't time to write any other days, but even on P-days there really isn't any time! Between Temple and doing laundry, along with cleaning my apartment, personal study, companionship study, exercising, showering, breakfast, and lunch, I don't really have that much time at all to write! Last week I didn't even make it on a computer, which you can only use on P-days and only for half an hour. But I just wanted to let you know that things are going well :) .
I need to shorten down my letters because they're too detailed. The one I'm sending to you is already almost 3 pages long and there is still more to tell! I think I have a cluttered mind because I haven't been taking time to write in a journal yet. But I'm going to start tonight and write about today, and then just go back and fill in what happened for the last couple weeks, using the letters I sent to Christina and the one I'm sending to you as a guide.
But things are great so far, I don't have any complaints. It’s great to be here, and I'm really excited for Michigan. Oh, and we just had an amazing fireside last night, I'll tell you more about it in the letter I send you. I hope things are going ok at home. Tell everyone that I said hi and thanks for their letters! I'll write to them when I get the chance. Tell Stephen that I would love to hear something from him too, even if it’s just about Fluffy, Zelda, and Super Smash Brothers. It’s been really nice getting letters most days from different people. 
And thanks for my shoes and for the packages too, that was really nice of you and it was fun to get on Valentine's Day. I'll try to email Dad too because I haven't I haven't sent him anything yet either. Sorry, I only have about a minute and 10 seconds left to type, so I'm going to have to stop rambling. Oh, before I forget, I can call you at the airport next Wednesday morning. It'll probably be between 5:30 and 6:30. Love you! bye Mom

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like Elder Casper is doing great! He's going to be an AMAZING missionary, and change many lives! Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome