Wednesday, July 6, 2011

07.02.2011 "Oh No" (posted by Rebecca)

Dear Everyone,

I am extremely sorry, but I just spent about the last 45 minutes typing out a long email to everyone, only for it to be accidently deleted. AHHHHH!!!! Oh well, it'll be alright. I'll just have to put it all into future emails. To sum up very briefly in the next two minutes that I have left, things are going well here. It's been kind of a stressful week with lots of adversity, but as we've relied on the Lord we've been able to see how those experiences have been blessings to us. I know that the Lord gives us trials to refine us and to help us to learn and become more like Him. I've seen many blessings this last week as I continue to keep trying to do what I need to do. I've been able to find great joy in forgetting myself in this work, not thinking less OF myself but thinking less ABOUT myself, as Elder Uchtdorf said in his powerful talk in the Priesthood Session of last fall's General Conference, and I'm as happy as I've ever been in my life. We're going to try to go fishing later today, and on the 4th the Subacz are actually taking us to dinner in South Haven. I hope everyone has fun on the 4th seeing the fireworks!!!

Love you all,
Elder Trevor Casper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome