Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12.05.2011 "Letter to Mother" (Trevor's Grandmother--posted by rebecca)


Hi Mother,

Thanks for the quick email. I love you too and I hope things are going well back at home. Tell Big that I said hi too and I love him. 

If you're ever wondering what I'm doing during the day, here is a quick rundown of the general schedule we follow (eastern time):
Sundays we have church at 11:00am
6:30  We wake up, exercise, eat breakfast, and shower
8:00  We have Personal Study for an hour
9:00  We have companion study for an hour
10:00 - 10:15ish  We head out and start visiting people, teaching, or knocking on doors
Sometime during the day we take an hour for lunch
Sometime between 5:00 and 7:00pm we often have a dinner appointment at a member's house
9:00 to 9:30  We end proselyting work for the day and start planning for the next day.
10:30ish  We pray and go to sleep (We need to be a little better about being on time for that)

Wednesdays we have District Meeting from 9:00 - 10:30am and then an hour for lunch directly afterward as a district.

Mondays are Preparation days, and for email we usually get online between 10:30 and 11:30 to start.

I did get that card, and I'm going to finish it tonight and send it back tomorrow. Thanks for the snowflakes! I'll keep an eye out for your card too, thanks Mother!

Love, Elder Trevor Casper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome