Saturday, June 11, 2011

06.11.2011 "Another Week in Allegan"

Hello Everyone!

I have very limited time this week, so this letter will be quite short. More of a status update, actually.

This week went really well. It was pretty hot, and lots of bike riding again, but we worked hard and were able to get a lot of things done. We had a number of spiritual experinces and tender mercies from the Lord, and it was a remarkable week. And today was pretty fun too. Its actually free fishing day here in Michigan, so you don't need a license to fish today. Luckily, this coincided with our P-day, and Elder Ralphs and I borrowed some poles and tackle today and fished in a lake near a member's home. We caught a number of bluegill, which was really fun! I've forgotten how much I enjoy fishing... especially when I actually catch fish. So that was a good experience. I wish I had more time to relate some of the many spiritual experience that we've had this week as well. There have been so many! The Lord's hand truly is in His work, and He truly does love all His children more than we comprehend. I know that he is watching out for me, and for everyone back at home as well :)

I'm sorry this is so short, but I promise there will be more next week!

Love,
Elder Trevor Casper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome